February 21, 2017

Shine On







Last week I was interviewed and photographed for Fashion Flash a segment for the Cleveland Plain Dealer and part of Cleveland.Com. This was an honor to do not to mention a lot of fun. After gathering many outfits, shoes and accessories I made my way downtown with my friend Saideh willing to be my support system for the day.


After initial introductions to Allison Carey she showed us to a room where we could unpack and get comfortable in. I started to chat right away with her about my different projects I have worked on and people I have met so far in my career. During the interview process I was able to talk about my new business Sparkle & Shine Makeup Studio, tips about makeup and of course fashion.


After four hours of talking and photos we had plenty information for an article and I have attached a link below. I thank Allison and the Cleveland Plain Dealer for this opportunity and also to my sweet friend Saideh for her help and ability to remember to take some photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment