December 28, 2013

Beauty Vice

  Recently I was cleaning out my closet and started to think about all my clothes and that I tend to wear the same outfits each day. Some of the clothes I hang onto because I don’t have the heart to pitch or donate. Shoes are in a crate with heels in all shapes. I am not a shoe collector, I am happy with a great shoe with no designer name attached. Don’t get me wrong if I could afford it I would  buy some Jimmy Choo shoes but right now that isn’t going to happen.

  I guess as women we can choose to "Doll" ourselves up each morning to take on the world. Maybe it is getting our hair together or to apply mascara to wake up our eyes. It might even mean designer clothes for work, whatever makes us feel beautiful I embrace it.  I have read before that if a woman was having a bad day and they went shopping to make a small purchase of nail polish or lipstick it made them feel better. I guess it is a quick cheap beauty picker upper?

  My beauty vice is makeup of course. Below is half of  my kit, I have A LOT of makeup. If I ever buy a lip color I have already it won't get wasted, it becomes part of my kit. If I run out of my private stock of makeup I shop in my kit, it's pretty sweet. Makeup hides a lot of our facial secrets, dark circles, acne, and birthmarks but  can also bring out beautiful eyes and full lips. Shoes can't do that. 

   I do know one thing shoes and makeup can go hand in hand it gives us a sassy approach to our look. Pair up some sexy high heel  boots and a red lipstick, then schedule a date night. No matter if you’re into shoes or makeup have fun shopping and planning out your look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment