March 21, 2014

Spring

  Well it has been a very LONG winter and we are all ready to get out of the house.  In the last few weeks I have been busy. I had a cover photo shoot with Inside Business and a video shoot for the Dr. Phil show. I was hoping to meet Dr. Phil to ask him a few of my own questions but he was not at the taping. The episode will air in May nationally. Also my makeup agency is booking clients for 2014 and I am working on other projects.

  Last week I was in New York City with my girls to do some shopping and celebrate.  This year the older girls turn 16 and 18 on their Birthday’s and we had to really make it memorable. Nothing is better than staying at a Times Square hotel and taking in a play. Actually after not agreeing on a production we ended up at a comedy show and FOR sure they won’t forget that weekend.

  We also were able to check out the newest fashions. In stores the clothing they are showing is floral and Aztec prints. Sheer tops in pastel colors are all the rage.  Big bags to carry and printed shoes are seen in many  NYC stores. The weekend  there was busy with marathon runners and St Patrick’s Day celebrations. We were on the go the whole time so it was a good thing New York City does not close.

  I enjoy time with my family and feel blessed I can go away and have some fun. Spring this year is about new beginnings for me personally. In just a few short weeks I will be getting married again and I am so happy to be with a man that I can call my best friend and share life’s moments with.  I wish everyone a Happy Spring!

Inside Business Cover


Prints


Sheer


A great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment