May was so
hectic. Personally I had my youngest daughter make First Communion. My oldest
daughter had prom and graduation, and my middle daughter is a student driver
turning 16 in a few months. As for work it started off with a bang. I did makeup
on models for a convention that will be held in New York City, sixty people
over the month of May. Also I worked on a commercial job for America Makes in
Youngstown and saw many future brides for trials.
I like being busy
I am a Gemini and that astronomic sign fits me completely. In a few weeks it
will be my Birthday. I love the day and I try to celebrate the whole month. To
start off June Cleveland Magazine interviewed me for Rating the Suburbs edition.
I spoke about the best foundation and tips for summer application. The magazine
is on newsstands now. I am happy with the article and that I was asked for my
opinion for it.
Summer is a fun time. School is out and of
course there are a lot of social gatherings outdoors. A few items to bring with you should be sunscreen
and water. People ask me what to buy to reverse the signs of aging? The answer
is hydrate your skin to prevent it from the start. Water is so important! If you’re
in the twenty something group use sunscreen and wear a hat. These two things my
young friends will save you from visits to the dermatologist office or even the
plastic surgeons in the future.
Also if you buy
foundation with a SPF make sure you still wear sunscreen under it. Makeup isn’t
formulated to protect your skin alone. To the men out there reading this they
do make non greasy fragrance free sunscreens. Remember to apply it on your ears and the back
of your neck. Skin cancers are common on the nose, ears and top of the head so
we need to protect these areas most. Sunscreen should be used on all skin types
light or dark. If you’re in salt water
it is best after you come out to rinse the salt and sand off and re apply new
sunscreen. The sun feels great on our
bodies but we have to be smart at keeping our skin healthy. Enjoy the warm weather;
I think here in Cleveland we are finally warming up and can be out of the house for some fun.
![]() |
| Cleveland Magazine |
![]() |
| Making up models in May |
![]() |
| On set at America Makes |
![]() |
| Graduation! |




No comments:
Post a Comment