I haven't been able to write in a few months because I’ve been too busy. I had a blog all set to talk about my brush with President-Elect Donald Trump but after reading it I decided not to post because the Secret Service knows where I live ... Ha Ha Ha! Seriously though; I actually thought people that like Mr. Trump will support him at all costs so my little blog and experience would not make a difference in the minds of so many set to vote for him.
FOX news hired me for the Sean Hannity show broadcasted in Cleveland back in October at Pastor Scott’s Church. I was set to style Mr. Hannity, the now Vice President-Elect Mike Pence (for my second time this year), Dr. Ben Carson and his wife, Candy. The whole day was a surreal experience to say the least. After the results on Election Day, I realized I have now styled a President (Barack Obama in 2008), a VP Elect and also have been in the company of another President-To-Be, Mr. Trump. It is crazy that I can say this, considering when I was seventeen years old and I just starting my career, I had no idea how all this was going to work out and where it would lead me.
A year ago I started to organize a new business and last January I had some setbacks to open but knew it would happen at the right time. I recently signed a lease for a space in my city to sell makeup and teach classes out of. I asked a couple of amazing artist to be part of my business and we opened in November. It was worth the wait. I am proud to be an owner of Sparkle & Shine Makeup Studio in Mentor Ohio.
We offer makeup lessons to beginners wanting to learn makeup as well as to actors wanting to look better on HD TV. We show you our products and also suggest ones you can get in drugstores to add into your routine. Our team will help find your makeup prescription. If you have an event we can also travel out to you. At Sparkle & Shine you can find cruelty free and fragrance free makeup that lasts all day. We would love to meet with you and share our knowledge. I will still be meeting celebrities’ out and about in Cleveland but this space gives me so many new possibilities and I am excited for 2017.
Connect with us:
Karensiat.com
@Ksiatmakeup – Instagram
https://twitter.com/sparkle_shine16
https://www.facebook.com/sparkleandshinemakeupstudio/
| SOVO Photography |
| SOVO Photography |
No comments:
Post a Comment