May 8, 2017

David Tutera

   

 In April I was asked to work with David Tutera and the art team of Michael’s to create images for David’s bridal product line. This shoot was going to be pretty intense because we had 12 models over two days with various changes to be made in hair, makeup and wardrobe. I was the key makeup artist for both days and I had assistance from my friend Lauren and hairstylist Jennifer. This
 was a dream shoot, all the details planned out in a binder and organized so well not to mention David was kind and professional. 


 After working the second day for nearly 10 hours, I packed up and headed to my new business Sparkle & Shine Makeup Studio  to put in another three hours hosting  a makeup boot camp. You see in a smaller market like Cleveland we have to be flexible and do our best to make our clients happy. I also feel you have to  strike while the iron is hot!


Below you will see images from the shoot. In the next few months keep an eye out in Michaels stores you might even spot me in one of their shots.

David Tutera



 These beauties
Desiree



Makeup boot camp with Claudia my friend all made up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment