October 23, 2017

Fall



Well the fall has been extremely busy. I think companies just looked at their budgets and said “We have funds left let’s use them to market our merchandise.” The end of summer brought me another shoot for Michaels craft stores and David Tutera. The day of the shoot it was 90 degrees outside and we actually had a model pass out. She was fine but it was pretty scary.

I also worked with General Electric in a beautiful new home located in Bay Village Ohio. This shoot was for social media spots. I have companies I work with using this platform more to advertise on than longer campaigns. Also in September I worked with Creativity for Kids  and some amazing child models spotlighting new craft kits to be sold in Target stores.

I don’t host a You Tube channel but I was the stylist for a series called the Pull A Part challenge. I never know where I will work. These three days were at a junk yard. This was a fun episode and a charity will take home the prize.

October means back to basketball and the CAVS. I work for ESPN occasionally and they called a few days before media day for Dwayne Wade. I unfortunately was booked on another shoot and wasn’t able to be there despite offering other arrangements it was best just to decline since the shoot wasn’t even firm. Of course the interview did get set and another artist was called in to assist Rachel Nicoles and Wade;I guess it was her lucky day.


  All was good I would work with Stephen A Smith before the home opener in a few weeks to  be on set for his show First Take. Former Browns player Joe Hayden surprised everyone by stopping in and some people actually booed him. His reply was perfect as he smiled he said “They cut me”. This shut up everyone.

I was happy to see Joe. He was my favorite Browns player. I also styled him before for First Take last summer and on the cover shoot for Cleveland Magazine when he first came to Cleveland. I made Joe laugh when I asked him if he does a happy dance every Sunday on his way to work. I also told him to keep his nails in good shape to show off the superbowl ring he will be wearing one day.

These types of days make up for the cold shoots I do outside or a long day of work that I hardly have time to eat or take a bathroom break during. Seeing our town shine is amazing and people that are here visiting talking so positive about Cleveland makes me smile. This is just some behind the scenes about my commercial work recently and I feel real positive about the holidays approaching and new work I will be involved with.





Stephen A Smith / First Take 

Joe Hayden 

Creativity For Kids

Michaels/ David Tutera



No comments: