As I continue my beauty journey I am always trying to explore new paths. Last month I was able to launch my new makeup company called Karen Siat Cosmetics. Right now I have two amazing products that I showcase but look to add more in the future. I have been asked repeatedly what my favorite bronzer and concealer is for a few years now and I really wasn’t fond of any.
I do prefer “green” products that mature skin can benefit from and I found it. My bronzer is talc and cruelty free. Its universal color is great for most skin types. You also receive a silver mesh makeup bag for free with every bronzer you order. My concealer is fragrance, paraben and cruelty free. Its waterproof formula contains collagen to help reduce puffiness and it won’t settle in fine lines. My products are also made in Canada.
Once I was able to decide what products I wanted to showcase it was time to get products shots and new photos of myself. I asked my friend Cath Smith to photograph me and my other friend Beth Segal was able to bring to life the products themselves. I am so grateful for both of their talents and help in this new endeavor.
If you want to try out my new cosmetics you can schedule with me using the contact button or you can order products via my store on my website karensiat.com. I have learned over the course of my career never stop climbing to the next step and never let anyone discourage you.

No comments:
Post a Comment