I cannot believe it is
almost Labor Day. What a fast summer, if you call it that here in Cleveland. It
was VERY wet and cool. One thing that I know is that it was one of my busiest
summers yet. I was not doing makeup on famous people but work for lawyers
updating their websites, doctors at the Cleveland Clinic and models looking for
their big break. I even took my makeup case on the road to see clients.
In
the last couple months I was able to focus on my makeup agency, Karen Siat & Associates. I am very happy to say we are booking jobs and getting our name out
there. Speaking of names mine will be changing; I recently became engaged and
so delighted and blessed to start another new chapter in my life once I am
married.
What is
next for the fall? I will be offering lash extensions to clients and
doing makeup workshops for up and coming makeup artist to learn how to get in
the business. As we leave one season and head into a new one remember
pursue your dreams, follow your heart and never lose faith.
/
| Model in the making. Eric Mull photo credit. |
| Roger Mastroianni/ Photo Credit/ US World Reports |
Congrats on your engagement! I am getting married in 2 years, so much planning it is crazy!
ReplyDeleteLorraine x
http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/